张学勇移民公司
微信扫一扫 分享朋友圈

已有 3281 人浏览分享

开启左侧

一只黑熊今早在king's park附近被捉

[复制链接]
3281 6
Residents of the Fort Richmond area of Winnipeg awoke to some excitement Tuesday morning after police and wildlife authorities were called to the neighbourhood to deal with a bear.

A newspaper carrier spotted a black bear wandering between houses near King's Park around 4 a.m. and called police.

Conservation officers chased the bear into a yard on Laval Drive.

Tim Morrison was just waking up and putting his dog outside his Laval Drive home when he noticed police cars flipping their lights and sirens on and off in his front yard.

"Eventually I noticed that they were all looking up, and I looked up into the tree and noticed a big dark shape," he said.

"I went back up to my bedroom, because my bedroom window is right beside this tree, and I looked out the window and noticed the bear in my tree."

The officers were using their sirens to keep the bear treed until officers from Manitoba Conservation could shoot it with a tranquilizer dart.

"That sort of spooked him a bit and he climbed higher but then he eventually came back to where he originally was and kept yawning and yawning. He sort of — you could see him getting drowsy in his head — he sort of lied down on the one branch, then he just fell to the ground."

It took several officers to carry the bear into a truck, Morrison said. The animal was then removed from the area.

The bear will be released later Tuesday deep in the Sandilands Provincial Forest, in the southeast corner of the province, said officials with Manitoba Conservation.

Morrison said the bear was a surprise: the only other wildlife he's seen in his yard is a skunk.

[ 本帖最后由 Roy 于 2008-5-20 12:00 编辑 ]
722-bear1.jpg

举报 使用道具

回复

评论 6

妍妍  曼省名人  发表于 2008-5-20 13:15:06 | 显示全部楼层
wow, 真令人惊奇阿,从哪儿来的家伙
对我笑吧,笑吧,就像你我初次见面 对我说吧,说吧,即使誓言明天就变 享用我吧,现在,人生如此漂泊不定 想起我吧,将来,在你变老的那一年 过去岁月总会过去,有你最后的爱情 过去岁月总会过去,有你最后的温情 所有的光芒都向我涌来 所有的氧气都被我吸光 所有的物体都失去重量 我都快已经走到所有路的尽头

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
没有鱼丸  曼省名人  发表于 2008-5-20 13:40:23 | 显示全部楼层

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
YYJBL  曼省名人  发表于 2008-5-20 14:39:50 | 显示全部楼层
我家的大雄怎么跑了去Winnipeg.....
珍惜毒品 遠離生命

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Yan  版主  发表于 2008-5-20 16:45:06 | 显示全部楼层
已经是今年春天的第三只了吧。