张学勇移民公司
微信扫一扫 分享朋友圈

已有 7062 人浏览分享

开启左侧

写一下自己的time line.. ( employer direct stream)

[复制链接]
7062 23
I'm sorry I can't type Chinese on my new computer...

I want to ask how long does it take for Buffalo to send me Medical Exam Form & File Number now ? Is there anyone who sent their Manitoba Nomination Certificate to Buffalo in Feb or March has received Federal File Number or Medical Form ?

I sent my Nomination Certificate to Buffalo on March 13. By using Client ID on my work permit, I still can't see anything in progress on CIC e-client status

I also want to share my Provincial Nominee time line here (employer-direct stream, international student from another province)...

I actually summited my application 3 weeks earilier than 6 months of work. From the date I had worked for 6 months (i.e. Dec 9 ,2008), It took me exactly 3 months to receive Manitoba Nomination Certificate (i.e. the certificate was issed on March 10, 2009)

June 9, 2008 started working in Winnipeg
Nov 20, 2008  summited application to Provincial Nominee Office
Dec 9, 2008  On this date I had worked for 6 months
Dec 15, 2008 e-mail confirmation from Provincial Nominee Office
Mar 10, 2009 my nomination certificate was issued on this date (i.e. I see the date on my certificate paper)
Mar 12, 2009 received nomination certificate in my mail box
Mar13, 2009 sent everything to Buffalo

They called my boss around the first week of March. And then a few days later I received my nomination in my mail box

举报 使用道具

回复

评论 23

jason113  曼省名人  发表于 2009-4-12 10:16:04 | 显示全部楼层
看~+顶~~
keep. drifting·

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
妍妍  曼省名人  发表于 2009-4-12 10:48:29 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主与大家分享
对我笑吧,笑吧,就像你我初次见面 对我说吧,说吧,即使誓言明天就变 享用我吧,现在,人生如此漂泊不定 想起我吧,将来,在你变老的那一年 过去岁月总会过去,有你最后的爱情 过去岁月总会过去,有你最后的温情 所有的光芒都向我涌来 所有的氧气都被我吸光 所有的物体都失去重量 我都快已经走到所有路的尽头

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
mxiao  曼省新人  发表于 2009-4-13 00:48:10 | 显示全部楼层
和你情况一样,外省来的,3月底交上去的,我们可以交流一下

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Assiniboine  曼省名人  发表于 2009-4-14 03:40:44 | 显示全部楼层
4# mxiao

Hi    May I ask if you want to book the date for medical exam in advance (i.e. maybe the end of May) before receiving any news from Buffalo ?

I guess it\'s gonna take about 2 months to receive the news from Federal, but everyone\'s case is different

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Helenchan  曼省名人  发表于 2009-4-14 13:51:50 | 显示全部楼层
5# Assiniboine
Hi there,I got a question with regard to provincial nominee program,I`m wondering if I can get some answer from your experience?

Once the nomination certificate is issued,what is the next step that leads to getting a Permant Resident Card? Shall the candidate mail relevant document to the Federal,so as to get the PR?And again,does success in obtaining the PR mean immigrating to Canada successfully,and he/she will be regarded as a landed immigrant?

Many thanks

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Assiniboine  曼省名人  发表于 2009-4-14 14:08:27 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Helenchan,
Once your nomination is being approved by Manitoba, you will receive a certificate of nomination with instructions telling you what documents you need to mail to Federal Immigration Processing Centre in Buffalo. And then you need to send the original certificate  of nomination with relevent documents to Buffalo

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf

Yes, obtaining PR means you are a landed immigrant (i.e. permanent resident of Canada) who is eligible for citizenship application in the future.

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Helenchan  曼省名人  发表于 2009-4-14 19:10:46 | 显示全部楼层
Excellent!Candidate is only eligible to apply for the provincial nominee program after working here for half a year.That`s the first thing I know on this matter.Your sharing of experience and answer have brought light to my further understanding about the actual processure .

Appreciated!

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
mxiao  曼省新人  发表于 2009-4-15 01:02:57 | 显示全部楼层
5# Assiniboine

i think so. it will take about 2 months. about the body exam,,,, i will make an appointment with the docoter after i get my file number. thats what i think. thanks

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
liqushui  曼省新人  发表于 2009-4-16 08:40:31 | 显示全部楼层
我是3月20号交的省提名,但是我没有受到过你们说的confirmation E-mail. 但是在3月26号的时候,有接到过电话是从Provincial Nominee Office打来的,说是要comfrim一下我的申请,他说正在审查我的case.然后有问了几句别的像是你是不是在university of mantioba上的大学, 是international student stream吗? 因为交的job letter,是从2007年就工作了,但是以前是part time.9月的时候开始做full time的.我说是.他就没有说什么了.然后到现在没有消息, 不知道是什么一个情况.

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

主题
精彩推荐
热门资讯
网友晒图
图文推荐

维权声明:本站有大量内容由网友产生,如果有内容涉及您的版权或隐私,请点击右下角举报,我们会立即回应和处理。